Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Facebook Assaulted By Spam

Facebook is being assaulted by spam. Viruses as a result of users lacking caution when dealing with unknown URL has lead to pornographic images being shared on the social networking site. Facebook is working quickly to make sure that the targeted accounts are cleansed or removed from the system as to not cause further problems. The images included pornography as I previously stated, and violent images. Facebook has stated that in order to avoid these problems their users should use up to date browsers and report any suspicious content.
13. Thats the age that Mark Zuckerberg has decided is the right age for children to begin to use social networking sites like Facebook. 7 500 000. The amount of kids under 13 on Facebook. Porn. Something that children , never mind those under 13,  shouldn't being seeing. When I go on Facebook, I go to socialize with friends, not to see 100's of inappropriate images on the site. The images affected a lot of people, I had several friends afflicted with the issue. Facebook's inability to protect its users from this atrocity is unacceptable, especially when the age minimum is only 13. Its a known rule, that once children are invited to a party certain standards are to be upheld. All discussion should be censored so that the children aren't exposed to anything malicious. This is a lesson Mark Zuckerberg needs to learn.

1 comment:

Yang Yang said...

I agree with the fact that there shouldn't be any children that should be on facebook since they are so underaged and there are some contents that they shouldn't be looking at. So what i think is that facebook shouldn't allow children that is under the age 13 to use facebook, they must verify to register or sign up on Facebook.